Friday, October 22, 2010

Its almost here

I was looking at the preseason USA Today men's basketball and I saw that the season tips off in a little less then three weeks and for one I can not wait. Here are my thoughts on the USA Today Preseason Top 25:
  • I never thought that I would see Kansas State above Kansas in the preseason rankings. Will the Big 12 be colored purple this year, maybe.
  • Two teams outside of the preseason Top 25 that are going to make noise are: San Diego State Minnesota.
  • With Hummel gone to another knee injury there is no way Purdue is going to be a top 10 team.
  • Texas forward Thirstan Thompson will be this season breakout player. He is too skilled not to be a star. 
  • With one of the top recruiting classes in America, Memphis is going to be a fun to watch. Can a Josh Pastner lead his tiger cubs back to the NCAA Tournament.  

No comments: