Saturday, November 03, 2007
Thursday, November 01, 2007
Over the course of the season, Heisman Trophy candidates have fallen as fast as top ten teams.
- Matt Ryan, QB, Boston College.
- Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon.
- Micheal Crabtree, WR, Texas Tech.
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
- 1992-1993: Nottingham Forest 40 points.
- 1993-1994: Swindon Town 30 points.
- 1994-1995: Ipswich Town 27 points.
- 1995-1996: Bolton 29 points.
- 1996-1997: Nottingham Forest 34 points.
- 1997-1998: Crystal Palace 32 points.
- 1998-1999: Nottingham Forest 30 point.
- 1999-2000: Watford 24 point.
- 2000-2001: Bradford City 26 points.
- 2001-2002: Liecester City 28 points.
- 2002-2003: Sunderland 19 points.
- 2003-2004: Wolves 33 points.
- 2004-2005: Southampton 32 points.
- 2005-2006: Sunderland 15 points (record for fewest points)
- 2006-2007: Watford 28 points.
Wow at this pace the Rams could finish with something like 18 points and rank down with 2005-2006 Sunderland with the worst total ever. As for talent this team might be the worst ever.
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Thanks to JP Losman's Potential and his tent the day was not a disaster.
Its lonely working in the rain when everyone else is drinking.
Endy in the Outfield shows off his dance move in the rain.
Our new friends give their view on how to pullout of Iraq.
JP Losman Potential has found one of his long lost brothers.
Does any one else think that JP Losman's Potential family is really in West Virginia?
Joe Wolf's Vertical Jump get some hunting tips from a new friend.
It was such a big game that even part of the midget population showed up.
After the game Rutgers fans wanted to destroy anything with a West Virginia logo on it.