Saturday, March 21, 2009
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
For the last couple of year, Sports Illustrated has created a collage of teams that are involved in the NCAA Tournament. This year they decided to release four different covers for different regions.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
During the last couple of years the OTWT crew has made the trip over to Atlantic City for the A-10 semifinals and this year was no different.
The old ladies looks like she needs some help
Monday, March 16, 2009
Yesterday all around the country students gathered to see if their team would make it. Some schools were happy, while other were not so much. Here is some how of the papers around the country covered the events.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
The NCAA Selection Committee has spoken and some teams are happy and others are not going to be happy for some time. Here are OTWT first thoughts on the just released brackets.
- For a team that might have been the last at large in Arizona has a game that no one is going to be scared of Utah.
- I would not be surprised to see Utah State beat a fast sliding Marquette.
- For all of the talk of Maryland being on the edge of the bubble, it looks like they were safely in the tournament as a 10 seed.
- Wisconsin is the type of team that is going to give Florida State some issues.
- Portland State vs. the X-Men. Don't sleep on Portland State. They are the have beaten some good teams this year, including a win at Gonzaga.
- This year Western Kentucky beat the number one overall seed Louisville, so playing Illinois will not be that intimidating.
- I understand how the Big East has been the greatest conference in the history of the world, but how could three teams be number one seeds. I just don't understand how the third best team in a conferences warrants being a number one seed. Two teams from one conference is hard to take. I think that you should at least win your conference to be considered for a number one seed. I would have love to seen Memphis as the final number one.
- Final Four at first glance: North Carolina, Memphis, Pittsburgh, Louisville.
- I do know this. The tournament is always fun and will be again this year.
The Special fails to show up and take his beating after Inter is smashed out of the Champions League. Its Wayne and Sven that take you through the program.