Saturday, October 04, 2008
Friday, October 03, 2008
Tottenham Hotspurs: Relegation Party May 2009: "Let's get the ball rolling on this one early. - This Group is for followers of THFC's demise only. If you make any racist comments in the guise of terrace chants you obviously have an IQ lower than THFC's points total & will be removed & banned from this group :)" Members: 8,166.
So come May, their will be a large group cheering if Spurs are in the Fizzy Pop League in 2009-2010.
Thursday, October 02, 2008
I know what people are saying, they can not be good enough to play in a BCS game, but they do not have to, just get ranked high enough and they will be there.
One look at their remaining schedule and it seems like 10 wins is not that far off, and you better believe that if the they get to 10 wins they will be ranked in the top 10 in country.
Here is there remaining schedule:
- Stanford: now that is a win
- North Carolina: the game that might derails their BCS chance, but a young heels teams, so an Irish win is not out of the question.
- Washington: They are terrible and without do it all QB Jake Locker might mean a 30 point win.
- Pitt: A win here is something that should be expected.
- Boston College: This Eagles team is not as good as last years.
- Navy: A game they should win
- Syracuse: Might be the worst BCS Conference team in the country.
- USC: That might be a tough ask.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
In addition to the updated graphics the network has decided to add more program to the network. Show the like the Art of Football allow viewers to see inside the game. The network also continues a ton of soccer, including the German, Spanish, and a number of South American League.
It's only a matter of time before people start to sit up and notice the improvements that the Tampa based network has made.
Monday, September 29, 2008
The Record sums its up in one word, Heartbreaking.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Some people had to find any way to keep dry, even rocking a garbage bag
Trent Edward's Best Fan shows everyone what the drink of champions is
The Presidential Debate made some people tailgating show their support for their favorite candidate
Rutgers Dinning Services has introduced the Red and Black cookie, maybe one day it will be as popular as the White and Black one.