Wow Reggie Bush has had a crazy last six months. First reports came out that his family took special gifts while he was at USC. Then he got fined for talking smack to Brian Urlacher during the NFC championship game. Then on national signing day he was accused of having an illegal phone call with top prospect Joe McKnight.
Friday, February 16, 2007
- J. D. Drew has a special contract.
- $20 Million for a only a couple of starts, who says the Yankees do not know good business.
- Sorry Red Sox fans, it might be hard to get Cordero out of the nation's capital.
- Wood falls getting out of a hot tub and former Notre Dame gold boy needs a hair cut, just a normal day at Cubs camp.
Thursday, February 15, 2007
- Jimmy Clausen will not be any good if spends all day on his back.
- The U is stealing other schools coaches, I love it.
- Mustain Watch is still on, this thing might ever end.
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
While United sit top of the table and the soccer world continues to talk about the current wearer of the United's famous number 7 and the a past wearer of the famous number 7. Its time to remember the real number 7, Eric Cantona.
During my wasting of time here are some of the stories that I found:
- The end of Tubby at KU is coming.
- I guess that means we will see a 15th in the first round.
- The most important recruit in the Coach K. era.
- The ChampionsLeague could decide the EPL title.
- Tim Howard is headed to a small club.
- Say it aint so Ronaldo.
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
- The Basketball Hall of Fame thinks Dicky V is awesome baby.
- This could be a good NIT with Duke, UConn and the Zags.
Monday, February 12, 2007
- Despite loosing three NBA players, Jay Wright and Villanova are rolling on.
- Duke in the NIT, I can not wait.
Sunday, February 11, 2007
The face of recruiting in the northeast appears to be changing. One look at the schools that top juniors in the northeast are interested in and you see a different school up there: Rutgers. The funny thing its not just prospects from New Jersey, but from all over the northeast.
Here are some sites that are following Will Hill (pictured) and the class of 2008: