- Greg Schiano: No
- Rich Rodriquez: likes to watch couches burning, so much so he turned down 'bama.
- Mike Leach: no thanks
- Mike Stoops: No
- Jimmy Johnson: enjoys his boat too much.
- Jim Leavitt: no.
Friday, December 08, 2006
- No more couch burning for Coach Rod. Maybe there are some more couch burnings in his future.
- I guess this is going to work at the U, I hope they have a good offensive guy coming in.
- May be the Heisman Trophy is going to be a race.
Thursday, December 07, 2006
- Spending almost $250 million on over rated players can be hazardous to your health.
- I guess the Devil Rays should have taken Josh Beckett.
- Four for four for the EPL in the Champions League.
- Hargreaves being a little devil at Munich.
- Sex, lies and video tapes for Roy Keane at Sunderland.
- Talking bad about your wife bad, talking bad about a female official worse.
- New Liverpool owner = Salary Cap?
- N.C. States goes from coach chest to coach bore, but guess which one is the better coach.
- People from all over looking at BC job.
- Hey can we have our fantasy draft today.
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
On Saturday the Charlie Ward will get a new friend. A new person will become a Heisman trophy winner. A look at the winners of the trophy over the last decade and a half and you find such great names as Gino Toretta, Jason White and Rashaan Salaam. All of who are out of professional football. But on Saturday, some one will get their hands on the stiff armed trophy and be known as a Heisman Trophy winner. Here is a look at my top five.
- Troy Smith, QB, Ohio State: He is a lock. Beat then number two Texas on the road, then later in the year beat then number two Michigan. Smith has thrown for 30 touchdowns and only 5 ints.
- Darren McFadden, RB, Arkansas: McFadden single made the Razorbacks a New Years Day bowl team. McFadden has lined up all over the football field running back, receiver, and even quarterback in the ''Wildcat'' formation. McFadden has run for 1,558 yards, completed six out of eight passes three went for touchdowns and caught 11 passes for 149 yards. McFadden has scored 18 touchdowns this year.
- Colt Brennan, QB, Hawaii: People are going to say that he has not played anyone or he plays in the run and shoot, that is just not fair. Throwing for 53 touchdowns and completing 72.1 percent of your passes. I do not care if you are playing NCAA Football 07, those are great numbers.
- Mike Hart, RB, Michigan: All year long he has been the heart and sole of the Wolverines offense. Played well in the all of the big games this year including Ohio State, where he had 142 yards n 23 carries and three touchdowns.
- Brady Quinn, QB, Notre Dame: I know people are going to say his numbers are better then Smith's, but most of his stats came against lower BCS conference school. Only game against a good team that Quinn played well against was USC and some will say he put his numbers up when the game was out of hand.
- No sweet return to Isatanbul, for Liverpool in the Champions League.
- Wow an American at Real Madrid, can pigs fly.
- Fashionable footballers.
- Finally the U.S. might have a coach that Eric Wynalda likes.
- Hey Dr. J., people want to measure up to your hair and your style.
- 11 minutes, 6 points, 7 rebounds, 5 fouls: not bad for a freshman that just lost 55 pounds.
- Hey no body of importance wants the Miami job, but Bernie Kosar does.
- Maybe Houston Nutt was not crazy, Southlake Carroll High coach up for North Texas job and also the Texas Tech job if Mike Leach takes the Miami job.
- Money, Money, Money.
- Maybe Louisville QB coach Jeff Brohm can scream at little Simms next year.
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
- With their six win, the Eagles are Bowl eligible.
- After years of hearing about his legend, Derrick Caracter will finally play at Madison Square Garden.
- Wow Norm Chow is a wanted man.
- Time for the boosters to get involved at Rutgers.
- The run and shoot at the U, that would rock and make for four hour games.
- The list of candidates at Arizona State is all over the place.
- Money grows on trees at the winter meetings, and average players are getting it.
- Look out Tom Hicks is involved.
Monday, December 04, 2006
To quote, the former WWE wrestler the Hurricane: "What’s up with that."
Today in the NFL you cannot even touch the quarterback or hit someone with your helmet. Now you, have the refs going soft. Part of being a ref is being out in the cold, but now as the season continues to go deeper into the winter months we have to protect our officials from the cold. I really have no idea why they are wearing these new pants, if they were going to get ski pants they should have just gotten white ones and no one would have know. Right now NFL officials are falling behind in the ref’s race; take a look across the pond. In England, officials still wear shorts even during the cold winter months. I hate to say this but Graham Poll is tougher then any officials the NFL has.
- Help the mid-majors are coming.
- Hey LSU fans what are you going to do with those Rose Bowl Tickets.
- I guess its back to the drawing board for the U.
- Wait, I think it would have better for both parties if Walt Harris stayed at Pitt.
- Nice EPL team Simmons.
- A Dubai businessman wants to buy Liverpool, what is next an American owning Manchester United, wait that already happens.
- I thought 1.30 was not bad, wait that is an ERA.
- Wow the Bengals are just like the Portland Trail Blazers.
- Its the shopping fest know as the winter meeting. Maybe I can get a 3 year $18 million contract.
Sunday, December 03, 2006
- Glad to see Mike Lupica is joining the anti Notre Dame team, sorry the bus is almost full.
- So anyone want to coach Alabama, Mike Price is out there: "Roll Ride."
- Rutgers was inches from the Orange Bowl.
- The Reds are going to look better while finishing 15 games behind the Cards.
- Yoopi fooled the Reds, ha, ha.