Wednesday, November 14, 2012
1. John Gruden: MNF color commentator: Super Bowl winning coach enough said.
2. Sean Payton: Saints head coach: will be costly but well worth it.
3. Mike McCoy (pictured above): Denver offensive coordinator: Last year he made Tim Tebow look like an NFL qb and now this year he has changed everything and is working with Payton Manning. Could be the perfect coach for a team with a young qb. McCoy is the guy that I want, if Gruden and Payton take a pass and go somewhere else. He was the Only Time Will Tell seal of approval.
4. Perry Fewell: Giants defensive coordinator: Hiring from a rival might be a little hard, but Fewell has been really respected around the league and could be the defensive coach the fan base wants.
5. Chip Kelly: Oregon head coach: Kelly spoke to the Bucs last year about their opening and is very highly regarding in NFL circles.
Monday, November 12, 2012
Sunday, November 11, 2012
Saw this tweet and its so true. The Eagles we loved and respected died a couple of years ago: “@PhillyFansVoice: Wow. Joe @Buck just hit it right on the button. Losing Jim Johnson was the beginning of the end for Andy Reid. #Eagles”.
It's so true
It's so true
I know soccer in the United States is not at the level of other sports but the least Comcast could do is get the names of the teams playing right. On Sunday, Comcast put on their guide Manchester United vs. Tottenham. Small problem it was not United playing but rather their arch rivals Manchester City. How could you mess that up. It would be like putting the Cowboys when the Eagles are playing the Packers. Lets hope Comcast sorts this type of stuff out.