Here is how I see the round going:
- Paris St Germain v Wolfsburg: PSG, the only top flight club in Paris has shown a rebirth this year after a couple of years battling relegation.
- FC Copenhagen v Manchester City: Manchester City, the only question is what will the roster look like after the January transfer window.
- NEC Nijmegen v Hamburg: Hamburg.
- Sampdoria v Metalist Kharkiv: Sampdoria
- Braga v Standard Liège: Standard Liege, could be a team that makes a run deep into the knock of rounds.
- Aston Villa v CSKA Moscow:Villa, this might be one of the hardest ties to call. I would not be shocked if the former UEFA Cup champions beat the rising English team.
- Lech Poznan v Udinese: Udinese
- Olympiakos v St Etienne: Olympiakos
- Fiorentina v Ajax: Fiorentia
- Aalborg v Deportivo de La Coruña: Aalborg
- Werder Bremen v Milan: Milan, maybe Golden Balls will make an appearance in the knock out stages.
- Bordeaux v Galatasaray: Galatasaray
- Dynamo Kiev v Valencia: Valencia
- Zenit St Petersburg v Stuttgart: Stuttgart. Zenit look like a team that could care less to be there.
- Marseille v FC Twente: Marseille.
- Shakhtar Donetsk v Tottenham: Donetsk. I think that Harry will be more concerned with the Premier League rather then the UEFA Cup.
The match ups are really not that bad, some are really interesting.