Here are some predictions for the Round of 16
- Chelsea v Juventus: Chelsea on away goals.
- Villarreal v Panathinaikos: Villarreal, who would have thought that the Yellow Submarine would have an easier game then group winners United.
- Sporting Lisbon v Bayern Munich: Munich.
- Atletico Madrid v FC Porto: Atletico Madrid
- Lyon v Barcelona: Barcelona, the class of Europe right now.
- Real Madrid v Liverpool: This has two 0-0 legs and pens written all over it, but I guess Liverpool advances, cause they never drop ties that go to penalties, just ask Chelski and AC Milan.
- Arsenal v Roma: Roma, I think this season gets away from Arsenal really quick.
- Inter Milan v Manchester United: Out of all of the second place group teams this was the one that no United fan wanted to see. As a United fan, I want to pick United, but something tells me that Inter and the Special One might pull this one out. I could see a situation where Jose is running down the touch line at Old Trafford just like he did when his Porto beat United in the Champions League a couple of years ago.