The season starts Saturday while the champions taking the field on Sunday. Here is Joe Wolf's Vertical Jump Super EPL Preview.
In order of predicted finished:
1. Manchester United: The Devils will be the first team to hold on to the trophy for three years in a row.
2. Liverpool: The Scousers close the gap but will have to wait another year to get the league championship.
3. Chelski: New coach, that has never coached in European league, smells of a little of trouble to me, I know he won a world cup.
4. Arsenal: The kids are going to be OK, Vela and Denilson lead this bunch of kids.
5. Aston Villa: Martin O'Neil gets the closet that he will ever get to the top four.
6. Tottenham Hotspurs: Going to win a trophy, but not the league and maybe even be the UEFA cup over AC Milan.
7. Portsmouth: Harry's large and short strike force might be one of the best in the league.
8. Manchester City: Does anyone else think that this situation could turn ugly.
9. Everton: Its been a slow off season for Liverpools other club.
10. Newcastle United: The Keegan can not get new players but they have to be better then last year.
11. Sunderland: Roy Keane continues to improve the club.
12. Blackburn: The Governor will have his challenges in year one.
13. Middlesbrough: This team interest me a little. They made a couple of good signing and a full year of Alves.
14. West Ham United: Is it time that Curbs goes and they bring in the Croatian Special One.
15. Fulham: Last year they had the great escape, this year there season will lack that kind of drama.
16. Wigan: Sometimes I wish that they would just get relegated but this year there are by far worst teams.
17. West Brom: The only promoted club to survive the drop.
18. Bolton: The Ginger Prince can not avoid the drop just time, but United fans will always love him for drawing Chelski on the final day last year.
19. Stoke: They will be back where they belong next year.
20. Hull City: Could even be worst then Derby County.
Best signing: Giovani Dos Santos, Spurs
Breakout Player not named Ryan Babel: Nicklas Bendtner, Arsenal
First Manager sacked: Curbs at West Ham.
Special prediction: This years champion will have the lowest point total ever.
Tommorrow: Everyones favorite American Scouser Endy in the Outfield makes his predictions.