Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I think I need a new team

Sometime being a fan can be one of the most difficult things in the world and make you question why you still take the effort to root for a team. This summer the Washington Nationals have made me question why I root for them, just look at there great record.

As a fan of the franchise since its days in Montreal, friends and family have always wonder why would I root for a team that is always out of the race by July. My response was always ""I like the way they develop players.""

While they were in Montreal the Expos develop great players like Wetland, Rojas, Alou, Walker, Grissom, Vlad, and Martinez. But since their move to the nation's capital that has not been the case.

The approach now appears to have left its roots and turn to signing terrible players like our only all star Christian Guzman. So please Jim Bowden spend some time developing great players like we did in Montreal or Joe Wolf Vertical Jump will have to start to look for a new team support, any suggestions anyone.

No comments: