- Washington might have its first real quarterback since Marques Tuiasosopo in Jake Locker. Locker did what ever he wanted to a bad 'Cuse defense. The performance gave the Huskie Nation some hope.
- Maybe the best running back in American is an easy Choice, just ask the Golden Domers.
- This Little Pig saved the day for Mizzou.
- Cal has a ton of speed to burn.
- So much for that high powered offense of Okie State.
- Colt Brennan keeps putting up Play Station numbers.
- It was a lot easier for Todd Dodge at South Lake Carroll, because they never had to play Oklahoma.
Sunday, September 02, 2007
NCAA Football Week One: The Football Championship Sub-Division is not that bad
The Football Championship Sub-Division (formally 1-AA) is not that bad just ask Michigan, besides the Appy State historic upset at the big house, there were other story lines of note during the first weekend of the college football season.