- Randy Shannon has some more work to do at the U.
- Lloyd Carr should just clean out his office now.
- Charlie might need to go back to the Chocolate Factory.
- Coach Fran just escapes in College Station.
- South Florida might have the best team in the Big East.
- The Ole Ball Coach might have an SEC Championship team.
Sunday, September 09, 2007
College Football Week Two: The Return of the Huskies
Say goodbye to longest winning streak in the nations and its thanks to that ole Notre Dame cast off, Tyrone Willingham. Washington beat the feel good story of last year Boise State in Seattle Saturday afternoon. Here is a look at the other stories of interest from week two: