Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Stars Come Out

Last night, the hockey world was focused on Windsor for the CHL/NHL Top Prospects game. The game features the top players from the three Canadian junior hockey leagues: WHL, OHL, QMJHL. The game served as a coming out party for a couple of different players.

  • Emerson Etem, Medicine Hat Tigers, forward: Coming into the game I did not know that much about Etem, but after the game I felt like he was someone that I should keep my eye on. He showed great speed every time he was on the ice. The California kid will be a key part of next years World Junior Championship team.
  • Austin Watson, Peterborough Petes, forward (above in the red): The former Spitfire made a great return to his former town. He was great on the penalty kill and showed a lot of heart. Another kid that could be on next years United States World Junior Team.
  • Stanislav Galiev Saint John Sea Dogs, forward: He has the best vision of anyone on the ice. The first time that I have seen him and loved him.
  • Nino Niederreiter Portland Winterhawks, forward: Was awesome in the World Juniors Championships with the Swiss and again during the prospects game he was all over the place creating and driving defenders nuts.
  • Ryan Spooner, Peterborough Petes, forward: Loved the energy that he brought to the game was all over the place at times.
  • Brandon Gormley, Moncton Wildcats, defense man: Solid. Solid in his own end, solid going forward. Will have a very long and successful career.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone!
I would like to burn a theme at this forum. There is such a nicey, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of financial piramyde, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For several years , I earn money with the help of these programs.
I don't have problems with money now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I get now up to 2G a day , and my first investment was 500 dollars only.
Right now, I managed to catch a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Visit my web site to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]