Monday, September 21, 2009

Professional Tailgating: Sometimes it aint easy

So Rutgers did not look that great but in the end they beat Florida International, which brings them to 2-1 on the season. The real story was the tailgating as usual and the OTWT Tailgating crew being introduced to a new drinking game.

Our tailgating neighbors playing Stump, it involved a hammer and nails. So I decided to take a pass on it.
Stump in action


The new section of the stadium features a DJ booth, Rutgers might be the only school in american that has a pregame DJ.
The Wall of Victory, some interesting things on it.

Rutgers takes the fields and keeps choppin'





The hippies even came out to support the team
Rutgers will be on the road for the next couple of weeks and this will allow the OTWT Tailgating Crew to rest up, which is needed. The Knights return home Oct. 10.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good afternoon fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking for that particular make. The prices seeking the velcros are approximately 240 pounds everwhere. But for all I bring about this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hello everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging for that exact model. The prices seeking the boots were about 250 bucks on every page. But definitively I found this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good morning everyone. I'm really into shoes and I was looking for the sake of that particular make. The prices for the shoes are around 350 pounds everwhere. But finally I bring about this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what is your opinion?