- Oklahoma: So they lost again in a BCS game, but no team made out better when it comes to players heading to the draft.
- Florida: Superman returns, but it will not be that easy to replace Harven. It might be possible to see a OH/UF rematch in the BCS National Championship Game next year.
- Texas: I know its more of the same in the top 3. But Colt McCoy returns and they could challenge OU again. The running game should be a little stronger with Nate Newton son coming aboard.
- LSU: After a terrible season last year, the Tigers could be on their way back and if they get uber recruit Reuben Randle there offense could be more explosive.
- Virginia Tech: With an ACC that is still trying to find its self it would be no shock to see the Hokies back in the national championship picture.
- Oregon: I know this sounds crazy but could this be the year that USC is not the best team in the Pac 10. I think that it might be.
- USC: A whole new defense, well almost. Replacing a starting quarterback. It could take a couple of weeks for the new edition of the Trojans to get going this year.
- Oklahoma State: Ok so the Holiday Bowl did not go the way that they wanted, but with an offense that returns almost everyone it could be a break out year for the Cowboys.
- Ohio State: TP. enough said.
- Boise State: All of the key parts return and now Broncos have the rep around the country to do something.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
It's never to early to look at next season
So all of the underclassmen have declared for the NFL draft and schools are in the process of wrapping up their recruiting; so that means its time for the first 2009 College Football Top 10. Some of the names in the top 10 will be the normal ones, while other will surprise, listed in predicted order of finish.