- A week ago, everyone in the Philly was talking about there would not be a Big Five team in the dance. Boy was everyone wrong cause half of the group are part of the field.
- Tim Floyd and USC knocked out Kevin Durant and Texas last year, this year he gets his shot at another Big12 freshman hot shot in Micheal Beasley and Kansas State, in the game of the first round.
- The selection show is cruel and the committee and CBS made Baylor wait to the last spot before announcing their name. Its good to see the Bears in the dance following all that they have had to gone through over the last decade.
- The committee did not do A-10 regular season champion Xavier favors as they hooked them up with SEC Tournament Champion Georgia.
- After three years of using the city of the regionals as the name of the regionals its good too see that they have gone back to the East, South, Midwest, and West.
- It's fair to say that Villanova was the last at large team in the dance.
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Bracketology with Joe Wolf's Vertical Jump
With the brackets out here are a couple of quick thoughts about what the selection committee has done.