Through 11 games Derby County (pictured above) only has six points and sit bottom of the EPL, while not many experts and hooligans expected the Rams to stay up, they could be headed for one of the worst seasons in the history of the league.
Here is the list of the worst teams in the history of the cosmopolitan league and how many points they finished with.
- 1992-1993: Nottingham Forest 40 points.
- 1993-1994: Swindon Town 30 points.
- 1994-1995: Ipswich Town 27 points.
- 1995-1996: Bolton 29 points.
- 1996-1997: Nottingham Forest 34 points.
- 1997-1998: Crystal Palace 32 points.
- 1998-1999: Nottingham Forest 30 point.
- 1999-2000: Watford 24 point.
- 2000-2001: Bradford City 26 points.
- 2001-2002: Liecester City 28 points.
- 2002-2003: Sunderland 19 points.
- 2003-2004: Wolves 33 points.
- 2004-2005: Southampton 32 points.
- 2005-2006: Sunderland 15 points (record for fewest points)
- 2006-2007: Watford 28 points.
Wow at this pace the Rams could finish with something like 18 points and rank down with 2005-2006 Sunderland with the worst total ever. As for talent this team might be the worst ever.