Soo here is a quick look at some of the story lines for this year.
- First Coaches to be cleaning out their office: Coach Fran at Texas A@M , Mark Mangino at Kansas and Greg Robinson at the 'Cuse.
- Biggest Flop of the year: Oklahoma State: With Bobby Ried and a great group of offensive weapons they could score 45 points a game, but a terrible defense might give up 50 each game.
- True Freshman that will make the biggest impact: Noel Devine at West Virginia. Once lived at Deon Sanders house and then left one night. If you have never seen him here is some video. Move over Reggie Bush.
- Breakout Star of the Year: USC WR Patrick Turner. Has all of the skills of all of the receivers that have come before him.
- Team to win the National Championship: That might be a little too easy, USC. The biggest question about this team is how many points are they going to going to give up this year and will its defense be as good as the Miami Defenses that dominated the early part of the decade.