Introducing your Las Vegas Stars:
The Starting Five
- Point Guard: Jamal Tinsley (pictured): grew up in the ghetto and is always in trouble in both Canada and the United States.
- Shooting Guard: Stephen Jackson: do I really need to stay anything. Please check out his My Space page.
- Small Forward: Ron Artest: I really do not want to explain.
- Power Forward: Eddie Griffin. Forward Seton Hall star would be great in Vegas with his drinking problem.
- Center: Olden Polynice: He might be retired but there is always need for wife beaters on any team.
- Richard Dumas, SG/SF: Retired, love the coke.
- DeShawn Stevenson, SG: Statutory rape is always something that GMs should look at.
- Qyntel Woods, SG: Dog fighting now that will fly in Vegas.
- Tony Battie, PF: Beating up a police officer, I think that might be allowed in Vegas.
Here is a list of other players that a new Vegas team could also look at.