Thursday, May 24, 2012

Maybe Phillies fans are threatened by the Nats

For the last couple of years, I have split a 16 game plan with a bunch of people to Citizens Bank Park. As a Nats fan I always took the Nationals game.

When I used to go I would wear my Nationals hat and shirt and no one would say a world. Phillies fans thought very little of the Nats and why should they we were a terrible team. Usually people would ask I became a Nationals fan and why I would put myself through it.

Now it's a different story. On Monday I went to the Phillies/Nationals game with my father in law. I was wearing my Bryce Harper Harrisburg Senators shirt and the whole game people were giving me crap. Boy have times changed.

I guess the fact that Phillies fans are giving me crap about it means that they are scared of us. The next couple of years are going to be interesting.

No comments: