Monday, November 28, 2011

Professional Tailgating: It has turned

OTWT Tailgating Crew made the trip to the Linc to see the Pats take on the Eagles, it ended up not being much of a game but rather a funeral for the birds. Here are some of the sites from the game. 

The Comcast crew breaks down the game during pregame.
 At the end of the day, Howard Eskin would have plenty to talk about
 TV trucks where ready to cover, what is left of the birds season 
 Maybe my final time saying good bye to Andy 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tailgating is as American as football, I love it. There isn't much that's better than a group of good friends getting together for great food, drinks and football! One of the best perks is that I get to use my DISH Network Tailgater once a week, this thing is amazing. It self aligns so installing is simple, not to mention that it's small and light so you can take it anywhere. Working for DISH Network I'm also aware that the Tailgater will get you all of your channels anytime, so I've even taken it camping a few times.