Saturday, February 26, 2011

Professional Tailgating: Flyers vs. Islanders

As part of my birthday gift my wife sent me to the Flyers Islanders game on Thursday night and here are some of the sites and sounds from the game.
The old Spectrum is no more, so sad


The flyers hat trick wall
This seat could be yours for next season
Former United States World Junior Championship hero Al Montoya in goal in goal for the Islanders. Montoya was named top goalie during the 2004 event.
Fomrer Shore Conference hockey player JVR interviewed between the second and third periods

1 comment:

cotton percale sheets king said...

As part of my birthday gift my wife sent me to the Flyers Islanders game on Thursday night and here are some of the sites and sounds from the game.
black pakistani suit ,
black salwar suit ,