So Endy went with a shocker and picked Chelski over his beloved Liverpool. Now its my time to give my picks. So here goes.
1. Chelski: The only thing that scares me is that there is really no cover if any thing happens to Drogba.
2. Liverpool: Might have the best starting 11 in the league last year. But a lack of depth killed then and letting Alonso go to Real Madrid means that they are still stuck on 18 titles.
3. Manchester United: Ronnie and Carlos are both gone, so this will be a year of transition for United. Maybe an FA Cup. But the 2010/2011 season you will see another championship side developed.
4. Arsenal: Its going to be close with them and City, but in the end Wenger knows what he is doing and Hughes does not.
5. Manchester City: see above. How about spending more money on a manager.
6. Aston Villa: Love the way this team is being built, through young English players.
7. Spurs: Crouch and Defoe, I think I saw this at Portsmouth.
8. Everton: Moyes might be the manager in premier league.
9. Sunderland: They spend a lot of money over the summer maybe they will show improvement on the field.
10. Fulham: Being in Europe will be a test for Fulham.
11. West Ham: Zola will have the hammers playing some good football, but in the end will not have the quality to get into the top half of the table.
12. Blackburn: Big Sam can always save teams from going down.
14. Stoke City
16. Birmingham City
19. Hull City
First Manager to get the sack: Paul Hart Portsmouth
Best Signing: Mike Owen, Manchester United. They signed him for nothing and he could score double figures.
Golden Boot: Torres.
War of Words be Sir Alex and Rafa starts: I'm going to say that it has already started.