- Aston Villa: They only made one signing but it was a great one. Emile Hesky (right) only cost 3.5 million pounds and gives Martin's gang another international quality striker. What else can you say about it.
- Wigan: Sure they sold a couple of players at huge profits, but their biggest deal might be bring in Hugo Rodallega. In his first couple of games Rodallega has come off the bench and given Wigan a spark.
- Chelsea: Watching them this year has been a couple bore, they lack imagination and width, but that now may change with the loan signing of Ricardo Quaresma. Sure he has not worked out at Inter so far, but he could give the Blues something that have lacked.
- Manchester City: Bellamy, De Jong, Given, and Bridge. Sure they spent a lot of money but in the end they got back quality.
- Liverpool: Let Robbie return to Spurs and did nothing to replace him. This is the problem with Rafa, there is never a back up plan.
- Arsenal: I know they spent a ton of money on the Russian Pele (right), but spending the same amount on De Jong might have been a better fit for the Gunners. They are still lacking that hard man in the midfield.