With Argentines being crowned Olympic Champions it's always good to see who may have made some money based on their performances in Beijing.
Here are five that I think made them selves some serious cash during the Olympic soccer tournament.
1. Angel Di'Maria, Argentina (above): Everyone talks about Messi and Roman but the Benfica wingers performance was key. Scored the extra time winner in the quarterfinal against the Dutch and the winner against Nigeria in the final. It's only a matter of time before he makes a big money move.
2. Maurice Edu: USA: Showed great versatility in playing in the center of defense, a position that he never played. His performance led Rangers to come calling.
3. Gianni Zuiverloon, Dutch (right): The defender just made an off season move to West Brom. During the tournament Gianni made great runs down the wing opening up space for the Dutch forwards.
4. Thiago Neves, Brazil: Despite being on a terrible team, Neves performance impressed many including Manchester City and Atletico Madrid.
5. Promise Issac, Nigeria: The attacking midfielder will be on ever big clubs shopping list, he never stops. Trabzonspor in Turkey will have a hard time keeping hold of him.