Draft weekend can mean only one thing lots of hair gel for Mel Kiper Jr.
Here are some Only Time Will Tell musings from draft weekend:
• Is there any need for the NFL Network and ESPN to do eight hours of pregame for the draft, it's not like it is the Super Bowl.
• I think that ESPN has more people covering the draft, than ABC has covering the presidential election.
• Keyshawn Johnson and the rest of the ESPN crew are better dressed then their friends on NFL network.
• Glen Dorsey's watch is bigger then some peoples heads.
• Seeing all of the highlights of the players from college, makes me yearn for college football season.
• Few teams did as well as the Eagles did. They got the man they wanted in the second round instead of the first and stole the Panthers first round pick. It's almost too good to be true.
• Bring on Mike Mayock and Todd McShay there is still on one true draft icon: Mel Kiper.
• Brian Brohm and Colt Brennan both would have been first round picks if they came out last year. This year that was not the case. So remember kids always declare for the draft.