Here are some examples of great songs to come from the terrace section of soccer stadiums.
- 12 went up, 7 died, now Man U play 5-a-side (a chant they sing about Manchester United and the Munich air disaster some 50 years ago.)
- Feed a scouser, Let them know its Christmas time. (singing about everyone favorite group the scousers)
- If we see you on a corner with a red-scarf round your neck,Chelsea boys will come and get you and we'll break your f*&*#ing legs. (about seeing a nice Arsenal fan in the street).
- Robbie Fowler!He's a smackhead!He's a smackhead!Robbie Fowler!He's a smackhead!He's a smackhead! (singing about former Leeds Hit man and coke head Robbie Fowler).
- Posh Spice is a slapper,She wears a big fat jewel,And when she's shagging Beckham,She thinks of Harry Kewell! (singing about former Manchester United own Golden Balls)
- Posh Spice...She takes it up the arse,She takes it up the arse,She takes it up the arse,Posh spice... (the Kop singing about Posh Spice)
- Six died... so they played five-a-side,at the Munich air disaster. (more Munich jokes)
- Gary Neville shag's his mother and his father and his brother,and his brother...all the Neviles shag each other, they're all inbred. (The kop really does not like Gary Neville)
- He's red, he's white,He knew that Leeds were shite,Cantona, Cantona. (after the French left Leeds and moved to United)
- Viera, oweeeeeohViera, oweeeeeohHe wins his team the ball,And Arsenal win fcuk all,Viera, oweeeeeoh (singing about former Arsenal Captain Patrick Viera.)
A complete list of all chants of Europe can be found here.